Presents itself fresh, cheerful and light: The sprout salad with avocado.
The best recipe against stress and fatigue is packed with high-quality protein and numerous valuable vitamins and minerals. This combination lifts the mood, satiates long and pleasantly and is prepared in no time at all. The salad is so colorful and appealing that you’ll want to take your time eating it.
In this sense: Bon appetite and a pleasant, happy day!
Ingredients for 4 people:
200 g sprouts, e.g. from lentils
250 g cocktail tomatoes
2 (pointed) peppers
2 Roma lettuce hearts
1 red onion
4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or lemon juice
0,5 tsp mustard (medium hot)
5 tbsp. canola oil
salt, pepper, whole cane sugar
- select sprouts, wash and drain.
- Wash peppers and lettuce hearts and cut into strips.
- Wash and quarter cocktail tomatoes.
- Mix vinegar or lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and a little sugar, then whisk in the oil vigorously.
- Finely dice the onion and fold in.
Peel the avocado and cut into strips, spread the vinaigrette over the avocado. Carefully fold in the tomatoes, sprouts and peppers.