Almost all people know the craving for sugar, fat and calorie richness when you have had a stressful day.
That would be the perfect health break down for that day.
There is help:
This salad has it all and is a power bank in terms of energy recharge, quick, easy and delicious.
A salad with valuable vitamins B complexes, vitamins C and E, combined with mineral-rich foods and power givers such as nuts and dried fruits.
All the active ingredients together activate the protection against the free radicals, i.e. the cell-damaging oxygen compounds and effectively protect the body and mind against fatigue and stress.
Recipe for the salad:
- fresh spinach leaves washed and dried
- 1 stick of celery finely chopped, as well as the green tender leaves
- 2 spring onions washed and cut into rings
- 2 lettuce hearts washed and plucked
- 1 red bell pepper washed and cut into strips
- 2 cm fresh ginger peeled and finely chopped
- 1 smaller avocado quartered
- 1 small banana
- The seeds of half a pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon of dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of pistachio kernels
- 2 dried dates cut into small pieces
- Chives, parsley to taste, but fresh
Spread all ingredients on a large plate, top with the dried fruit and nuts.
- Olive oil or even better pumpkin seed oil.
- 1 large clove of garlic crushed
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Crema de Balsamico
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Freshly ground salt and colorful pepper from the mill
Whisk everything together well and spoon over the salad plate.
Finally, add a few dashes of Crema de Balsamico to garnish.
Enjoy your meal